Sunday 1 February 2015

Love -A Valentine Special Poem

Love is like a water  that flows everyday
It is like the flower that spreads fragrance  in every way--(1)







Love is like Tree that gives shade 
We are like its branches that gives  hade-------------------(2)




Love is transparent 
Love is ephemeral -----------------------(3)



Love is joy of being together 
Love is sorrow of losing each other ----------------(4)


Love is a sea of fulfillment 
We are rives and oceans of achievement------------------(5)






Love is song of the soul
We are lyricist in whole---------------(6)


Disclaimer:This poetry is written by me .I  am just a learner .It may not sound that poetic but for my own and love for poem I have penned by thought down.

I hope you enjoy it .Like I enjoyed it while writing 


Linking this post to : Blog -A-Rhythm, Write Tribe Pro Blogger

With lots of love and Hugs

Writer Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts :-)