Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wordless Wednesday #73 at Abracadabra

Photo Source: My friend
Good Morning wishes  are here ,
Coming from the  doll dear.

Her eyes are filled  with lot of innocence ,
Turning her towards us with her sweet voice,
I can hear her wishes  here ,

Lifting her thumbs together  ,
I can feel positive energy passing here .

Looking at this picture ,
My day is filled with a lot  of joy and cheer 

 Linking this post to Write Pro Blogger Challenge

With Lots  of Love and Hugs

Writer Gal

4 comments:

  1. aaw! this is such a cute pix, Ash

    Loved the prose following it...

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know :-) .Even Now I can't take my eyes off the picture as it has amazing captivating power.Thank you apprenticing my words.

      Have a pleasant day

      Hugs <3

      Delete
  2. A VERY GOOOD MORNING to you toooooooooooo:)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same toooooooooooooooooooyou Sir :-).Have a great day .

      Ashwini

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)