Monday 2 March 2015

#Snap your week 9-- Hosted by Eloquent Articulation



PHOTO SOURCE :MY  MOBILE CAMERA
  This is photo  of the ghat section where the  nature looked  so fresh  as the rains were pouring .   The photo  was taken by me in the month of   July  . On way back  train journey  to Mumbai from Chennai . As I was getting boring sitting on a cramped compartment .To distract MYSELF I  took this photo.  When there was still time to reach Mumbai from our  2  day  tedious  train  journey.Till today this photo occupies a special place in my heart as I click the picture where the train was moving at a lighting speed.

This post is powered by Eloquent Articulations

With lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal





2 comments:

  1. The countryside is always beautiful while travelling by train. Nostalgia!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) Ina .It gives a feeling of blessedness and you feel Nostalgic when see them through your inner eyes whenever you feel low .
      Thanks for dropping in Ina Tales .

      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)