Thursday 16 April 2015

Happy Birthday Dear P

Image result for cake images
Photo Source : child-of-artemis.blogspot.com





Dear P,

Thank you for being there in my life ,
Without you helpless is your wife,
As your goodness spreads like rife.

Thank you fir being an motivation ,
With you helpless is my respiration,
As you are the cause and effect of my perspiration.

Thank you for being so expressionless person 
With you being that I would worsen,
As you  have a very good mansion.


Happy Birthday to you Dear P for being kind enough to tolerate my nonsense.


With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal
Linking the post to Spicy Saturday

Spicy Saturday
Disclaimer :This person is very close to me in all respects Tomorrow being  his Birthday I  have written this poem for him as this person is my inspiration. This  person is of my grand parents age so don't allow  your imagination to  fly high. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ajay :-)Yeah I had to write such a disclaimer only because to be on safer side
      as we all have special Indian brain that which goes wild with imagination.
      Thanks for dropping in .

      Have a pleasant day.

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)