Saturday 2 May 2015

Radha

Image result for radha wallpapersImage result for radha and krishna hd wallpaper


When I see you stand next to Krishna, 
My mind goes out with Trishna,
So dear lady grant me your beauty.

When I look at your eyes filled with mischief,
My heart yearns for a lift,
So oh dear lady grant me a gift.

When I see your hair that is so thick , 
My hair goes on a blink , 
Only to see you wink ,
So oh dear lady grant me the link.

When I see your arms around Krishna's shoulder, 
My heart goes on a boulder,
Only to make you a gamer,
So oh dear lady grant me a charmer.

When I see you hold Krishna's flute , 
My heart goes on loot,
Only to show you my tooth ,
So oh dear lady grant me the golden boot.

When I see dance with Krishna intimately,
My eyes goes on trance tentatively ,  
Only to see you sing randomly ,
So oh dear lady grant me your looks.

When I see you feed Krishna lovingly ,
My hands and eyes move towards you reassuringly,
Only to find you looking at me contently,
So oh dear lady grant me the great complexion.

When I see you sing for Krishna, 
My head Spins in to listen to his Rachana,
So oh dear lady grant me the art of contemplation.


When I see you Feed Krishna with Makan,
My heart feels like a Heaven,
Only to see you with the golden Hiran.
So oh dear lady grant me a beautiful garden.


When I see myself in you , 
My heart leaps out too,
Only find you sitting on a stool,
So oh dear lady grant me a magnificent tool.


With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Sweety 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts :-)