Tuesday 19 May 2015

Spirited Sunita

Image result for picture for kids
Photo Source: www.googleplay.com


Sunita  is a 2 year old kid who comes to my house and looks around the study room like a true observant .Suddenly she spots the picture pinned up on the white board. She tries  to pull the picture  by jumping to its height. Later on by using a small stool near the white board she climbs ups to have the picture. Sunita makes her needful arrangements and stands there .Her aunt that is me is totally stumped by her hyper active behaviour but finally giving  her a pat on her butt. I give her the picture .She runs towards to my mother and says "Cow is me....o......wing in the m....ello.......ws, The pig is gru...n.....ting  and your  mamma is cook uk uking tram.........olla .....Cocks are shocked to see the lion coming.....Laying a gold eggs they come here and "Say cock a doodled doo". Looking at the singing beauty my mother is amazed   to see such loving, caring student which her daughter gets .What luck! She whispers and goes out .Much before she leaves Sunita looking at me and says with a glint "Auntie your mamma is a kite". Ha ha I smile at her picking her up I run down to lane to a school   where I am joined by twenty other kids of Sunita's type.


With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-).Thank you Laurel for dropping by .
      Have a nice day.
      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)