Monday 22 June 2015

An Artistic Relationship between Mother and Daughter

Photo Source:www.firstcovers.com

OMG Ma are you artist! I exclaimed coming out of hotel room. Sahithya smiled at her and says yes with a blush sufficing on her cheeks. While I started walking back home she sends an email to me. That email read somewhat like this "Till today nobody has treated me  with such a normalcy  like you .Thank you  for that and haan I will make you like me in the sense that I will groom you  , make you a successful writer , authoress and artist like me ".So be ready for that. Reading the last lines I feared a lot as to how I will be able to cope up with a super duper person's training. But at the same time one more thought crossed through my mind is that 'Do not leave such a superb that will make you a superstar overnight.

'Sam  wake up beta ' my  mother  shouts at me .Rubbing my eyes I wake up from the pleasant dream which I see early in the morning   to face new challenges that  life throws at me every day . Slowly I wake to see my legs in pool of red paint bucket ....that falls on the ground   by making the floor dirty .Seeing this my mother shouts at me for being  such an irresponsible idiot ....I keep my email aside and walk away from that  place .
 I am Sam a celebrated artist, writer and authoress Sahithya's daughter whose life is superficial. As  I do not who am I  because the worlds has accepted me as the celebrated  Sahithya's   daughter  who is going  groom me and teach me the art of creative writing .Hmm what sort of coincidence  and situation  god has put me in I wonder ...Sam  my mother   calls me from behind. I turned my face towards her to give her a piece of my mind. Suddenly seeing her smile like a sunflower my heart jumps in joy .As  today she has  behaved  truly like a real caring  parent to her carefree child I thought when she hugged me and said "Child you are the best product of my being ".

#MondayMusings
This story I have written for #Monday Musing
Linking this post to Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge

With Lots of Love and Hugs

Writer Gal


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you belly bytes. :-)
      Have a pleasant day .
      Hugs <3.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Sini Rachel :-).
      Have a nice day .
      Hugs <3.

      Delete
  3. Intense, powerful but light and breezy at the same time. Such amazing narration echoes passion in the heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a paradox! Nice story and intense too! Well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inderpreet :-).
      Have a Pleasant day .
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  5. I found this to be memorizing and an inspiration to parents all around the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Visualize Authenticity :-).
      Have a nice day.
      Hugs <3.

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)