Monday 15 June 2015

Mere Nishaniyaan

Photo Source: www.sunsetreader.blogspot.in

"Sometimes it takes  years to make a mark of your own but it takes only few minutes for your name to be  wiped by the waves  on the sandy beaches Mere Nishaniyaan".

This lines of said by a  friend of mine  are very apt in a beach situation  .When I had gone to  kovallam beach in Kerala and wrote my name there within minutes a huge wave came from no where  and wiped my name off without leaving a trace. The best of this beach is that the sand/mud is black in colour and contains lot of chlorine. This sand is used as medicine to cure different medical problems.
The best of this beach is that  there was no crowd there were only one or two joggers and tourists there.


# My travel diaries  day 8

Linking this post to Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge

With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place to visit. I can empathise with the feeling of impermanence which engulf one when waves wash away what we write on the sand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indeed it is very good place to visit.V true the feeling are ineffable .
      Thank you Kalp anna for stopping by .
      Have a nice day ahead :-).
      Hugs<3.

      Delete
  2. Ah yes! And yet how we fill ourselves with a notion of our own self-importance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Corinne :-).
      Thank you for dropping in .
      Have a pleasant day.
      Hugs <3.

      Delete
  3. When we think of the age of sand, it's amazing too. It took eons for the sea to grind up rock. No wonder the waves wipe your name off the perfect surface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True Francene :-).It is a beautiful and pure wonder of the universe I can say .
      Have a Pleasant Day :-).
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  4. When I first visited Kovalam, which would be at least a decade ago, it was awesome, very less crowded save the foreign tourists staying at the adjoining Leela property. We could swim in the clear water. But when i visited last year it was horrible - over crowded, over polluted almost no space to write your name on!

    Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see these are the side effects that can be seen and felt when a particular place becomes a hotspot :-).
      Have a nice day .
      Hugs <3.

      Delete
  5. That is a beautiful beach and good picture. Glad you are enjoying your trip. I too love beaches more than any other place.
    What is your twitter handle, I cannot seem to find you on twitter. I am @indywrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inderpreet for your kind words .Oh great so you are a beach person like me!.
      My twitter handle @writernigharik5 (nigharika is my nick name).
      Have a nice day :-).
      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)