Wednesday 3 June 2015

Ryan 's Song For Prompt of the month July @Writerezineblog




Morning gives Ryan a sweet  and warm welcome. He has come  on vacation to India with his family. Ryan living in USA has not forgotten his early morning strolls to the park. Hear the lines which Ryan sings when he sees a dew on the leaf.
Oh beautiful dew,
You look so new,
Looking at you my hearts sings out a song for  you.

Seeing you my hand  automatically comes near you,
You are quiet like new born baby so soft and delicate too,
Looking at the leaf,
My mind goes out to do some mischief,
Putting my hands in the pocket I feel relieved that the keys are in safe custody of the chief,
Through you I see the whole world as your quiet transparent,
But it acts like mirage to me as you will disappear from here like a tenant.
Hearing my children's voice,
My heart beat rises .
As I see my daughter coming  close to you  I shout at her,
That which makes  your heart bleed,
As you are falling down  from the leaf to become one with the earth,
You fall on my feet.
Touching the leaf where you left your mark,
I fall in dark,
As I show my inward anger on my daughter she runs crying to another park .

Rubbing my forehead I bring her back by hugging her,
As she is like a warm water that which you have taught like true father,
Oh dew on the leaf thank you for giving me such beautiful lessons by setting practical examples for me.
But I have tell one thing that you look like a white beetle.



 With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal

8 comments:

  1. Neatly written (A typo - you missed the 'to' in the 'have to tell' in the last line, I think)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suresh . :-) . I will do the needful correction right now .Thanks for dropping by.
      Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  2. Interesting observations on a dew. I think this poem has a lot of potential to swell into that perfect drop of dew that you have described. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you swetaraoauthor for your encouraging and kinds words.:-)
      Have a nice day.
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  3. The dew drop does teach us much ! Enjoyed this beautiful song. The white beatle !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True :-) .I completely agree with your statement..
      Have a pleasant weekend Sini.
      Hugs <3.

      Delete
  4. A dew drop can make a poet out of the most cynical and rational of people. This, no doubt, is an intriguing poem, Sweety. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Very True a dew drop can change people 's way of thinking soniaraowrites:-) as their nature's beautiful gift to mankind.
      Thank you for your kind appreciation .
      Have a nice day .
      Hugs <3.

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)